Certified Infant Massage Coach
Learn an evidence-based treatment method to promote neurosensory and sensorimotor development of the premature, newborn, and growing child.
Benefits of Certification
- Increase parent carryover of home programs
- Implement a specific protocol to ease gas, colic, and constipation
- Provide additional services to your clinic or practice
- Promote wellness and bonding between your patient and their family members
- Improve sensory integration, so your patient can engage in more therapeutic activities
- Effortlessly create a treatment session that nurtures your patient's development
- Earn continuing education credit (CEUs)!
What You Will Learn
For the Interactive Distance Learning (virtual) format, you will receive a zoom link by email approximately one week prior to the course date.
Day 2: 8:30am - 3:00pm EST - (Please bring your lunch for our working lunch)
Cancellation Policy - Learner: For a full refund of course registration fees, the learner shall provide written request to cancel registration no less than 30 days prior to course date. For cancellations less than 30 days in advance, a 50% refund will be provided OR the learner can choose to utilize funds toward a future course date.
All refunds to be processed through the Teachable secure payment site.
** There are no financial and non-financial disclosures to report.**
Courses have limited seats in order to provide individual attention to each student, and registration will close once capacity has been reached.
You are encouraged to register early.
What Students Say...
Laura R. Barnhart, OTR/L, CNT, CIIT, is a practicing Occupational Therapist and Certified Neonatal Therapist with over 20 years of experience in home health, out-patient and NICU settings.
She has been a Certified International Instructor Trainer since 2014.